What is Laiye RPA Engineer Certification?
Laiye RPA Engineer Certification is created by Laiye to officially recognize a developer’s theoretical and practical mastery of Laiye RPA.
To get certified, developers must pass the online examination.
The certificate is valid for one year, and can be renewed by taking the exam again.
Before you undertake the exam, please familiarise yourself with Laiye RPA and study the training materials.
- You can access the training documents here: https://laiye.com/en/documents
- You can download the community version of Laiye RPA below:
The procedure for Laiye RPA Examination and Certification is as follows:
1. Theoretical Section (100 points, 60 minutes): the exam tests your theoretical understanding of the design and implementation details of Laiye RPA through a series of single-choice and multiple-choice questions.
2. You can attempt the Laiye RPA Engineer Certification 3 times every 24 hours.
3. You must score over 60 points in total to pass.
4. After passing the exam, you must provide your personal information on the certification page to apply for Laiye RPA Engineer Certification RPA Developer Level.
Laiye RPA reserves the right of final interpretation for the content herein above.